This year we have a new registration system. We are one-step closer to being a completely paperless tournament! You can register for tournaments two-weeks before the tournament date. Benefits of this new system are Player Profiles, detailed Tournament histories, linking your account to national organizations such as USAV, AAU, and AVP America, and live pool play and bracket play online.
Registration opens 2-weeks prior to the tournament weekend. When you click the Regsiter button, below, we highly encourage you to create your Player Profile during the registration process. There are several benefits to creating the profile, with the greatest benefit being tracking your results!
Early registration for Saturday's tournament will close at 11:59pm the Thursday before the tournament.
Early registration for Sunday's tournament will close at 11:59pm the Friday before the tournament.
As always, walk-ons and late registrations are welcome with a $10/player walk-on fee.
Check In and Start Time
We work hard to start on time and our new system will have us 1-step closer to starting consistently at 8:30am. This is dependent upon you, the player, being there on time. Registration Check In is from 7:30AM to 8:15AM. When you arrive onsite, check in first, then setup your area. We understand accidents happen and cause delays. If this is the case, call us and let us know so the tournament is not being held up. Tournament start time is 8:30AM.
Harper's Choice Middle School
5450 Beaverkill Road
Columbia, MD 21044
Dunloggin Middle School
9129 Northfield Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
2019 Tournament Schedule
- MAY 04,05 - Season Opener - Harper's Choice Middle School
- JUN 01,02 - Players' Cup - Harper's Choice Middle School
- JUN 08,09 - Regional Ballers' Cup - Harper's Choice Middle School
- JUN 15,16 - Pottstown Warmup - Harper's Choice Middle School
- JUL 13,14 - Summertime Sweatfest - Dunloggin Middle School
- JUL 27,28 - Regional Slamfest - Dunloggin Middle School
- AUG 24,25 - Season Finale - Dunloggin Middle School